February 03, 2003

The days are full of excitements!
I just arrived back from England where I attended the funeral of the father of my son in law. It went very well. Daljinder Padam, my son in law, spoke very well at the crematorium. The hand of God is upon him and he is taking responsibility for his entire family as he is now made the head of his clan. Even in the midst of the sadness of loosing a dear father it has been exciting to be with Daljinder, Hanna, Taj Kristian and Jai Ruben. Solveig stays with them a few more days.
Today I will be attending a conference on city-reaching and transformation of society. Tonight I will meet several brothers coming together for a few days of prayer and seeking the Lord.
We are living in exciting days! Everyday God is good! Everyday he is doing great things! Everyday is full of excitement when we serve him!

No comments: