October 15, 2002

Early prayermeeting
We had a wonderful time praying together with all the leaders early this morning. God is knitting our hearts together with even bonds than before. We are determined by the grace of God to serve him shoulders to shoulders and see his eternal purpose and plan fulfilled in our lifetime. We are not seeking anything for ourselves but we want God to have everything he is longing for among men.
On thursday morning we are going to India. I am not sure if I will be able to blog while I am in India. We will be away for four weeks and I will do my level best to communicate and continue to send my blogs.
The interactive comments does not work yet, but you can reach me at anytime at erlinthu@online.no
To be somebody is also worth looking at: http://www.tobesomebody.blogspot.com

No comments: