October 10, 2002


In the company of godly men
The International gathering of apostles and prophets is over. We have all gone forward to our new days of ministering in the Spirit with bold faith and assurance of the help and blessing of God.
I am so grateful to the Lord for allowing me to be part of a company of men with such integrity and loving kindness. These are men of covenant love and faithfulness. These are men of pure hearts and godly motives. These are men of genuine care for the covenant community of God's people.
When we are together sharing our hearts with one another and seeking the Lord in prayer and intercession, then the anointing of the Holy Spirit rests upon us and revelation flows from God refreshing our spirits together in the wonderful light of God.
In this company of godly men I enjoy a peace and security that bring healing to my entire being. I am filled with thanks to God for his overwhelming grace towards me joining me with his faithful servant. I thank God that I am no longer alone, I am longer on my own, God has brought me into communion with himself and with people being transformed into his likeness. I am connected to the source of life, to God himself, and to his people in a life-changing and life-giving relationship.
The relationship we enjoy with one another in the Spirit can't be described in words. But it is open to everyone who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: