November 20, 2002

Covenant School of ministries
This morning I was introduced to the students of Covenant School of Ministries at the All Nations Centre in Cardiff. There are thirteen excellent students at the moment and I enjoyed every minute with them. They are mature and zealous, a bright bunch of wonderful mainly young people. It is a privilege to be able to share my heart with them and to interact with them inside and outside class.
God put on my heart to share about the eternal purpose of God from Genesis 1 as our destiny is found in our origins. Today we have been looking into the triune relational nature of God as the source of the creation and as the goal of history. We have a good time looking at people being created in the relational image of God, created for community and togetherness to reflect the glory of God in this visible world.
I am so grateful to the Lord for allowing me to be with such quality people as these students. It is a tremendous privilege to be able to share some of the insight God has given me with these servants of the Lord. I am blessed by being with them.

No comments: