April 05, 2003

Roads that God travels

Roads that God travels
As I was reading the Psalms in the Message version God spoke to me through a sentence in Psalm 84 where the Psalmist says:
"How blessed all those in whom you live, whose lives become roads you travel."

Really there is no greater blessing than knowing that God lives in me,
that his presence is with me,
that he is at my right hand,
that he is there to guide and help me,
that he sustains me,
that he refreshes me and strengthens me every second,
that he listens to my prayers,
that he is never far away,
that he is always with me!

If I, by his grace, could live a life that could become a road that God travels, I would be overwhelmed of joy! Just the thought that this is possible knocks me out. I can't comprehend it or grasp it, but still I fully believe it is possible. I believe it because the word of God says so, and I believe it because other peoples lives have been God's roads into my life!

Lord, make my life a road that you travel!
Lord, let all those I meet encounter you!

No comments: