November 20, 2003

Apostolic team meeting

Apostolic team meeting
All Wednesday the apostolic team led by Noralv Askeland came together for a time of prayer, dialogue and planning at Gullbotn. We had a wonderful time together as we met with the Lord and one another.
After being away for a full month it was very good to see my friends again. It was so good to touch base again and listen to all the personal reports and updates we sharing with one another. I really give thanks to the Lord for all my friends and for the privilege of being part of a company like this. Their friendship enhance my life!
God is doing some wonderful things in all the emergent churches we are working with. We are facing our challenges and we will overcome every obstacle by the grace of God. I am very encouraged by the reports I heard, and I am very blessed by the fresh expectancy and faith in the Lord which I observed in my friends in the apostolic team.

No comments: