November 29, 2003

Man - woman roles

Man - woman roles
The next issue of FOLK our Norwegian teaching magazine will tackle the whole issue of gender in the Christian community. We will look at the different roles of man and woman and how they complement each other. The last few days I have finished three related articles on the subject and Solveig is writing an article on mature women should teach and train younger women. I am convinced that she will share a lo of very helpful insights in her article.
In the next month I don't have much traveling to do as I have planned to spend most of the time writing. I have many things I need to finish in writing and I am getting new ideas popping up all the time of subjects I need to write on. By the grace of God I intend to write down the vision God has given me. I will entrust it to my co-workers and together we will pass it on to future generations!
God is good!

No comments: