November 03, 2003

Wi-Fi connection

Wi-fi connection
This afternoon when Knut and Zephry went to the OM Bookstore to buy some new books I discovered that my wireless connection works at the Taj Banjara hotel! I am so excited! Now I sit in my room with my laptop and I am able so send a blog from my own computer! What a blessing the new inventions are for work of the Kingdom of God!
I have been able to read my email and send some answers and be in touch with my friends around the globe!
I am so grateful to the Lord for all the new inventions that enable us to communicate and be in touch even if we are far apart geographically! I believe that in days ahead much of our mentoring or discipling will be done this way as we will be able to cross borders and save time and money while we are in touch with one another more frequently than ever before.
God is good!

No comments: