July 14, 2002

Pent up and full of words

I feel pent up and full of words
The spirit within me urges me to write a blog
I feel like a wine cask without a vent
My words are ready to burst out!
I must blog to find relief
I must share my insight
And give my answers
I won�t play favourites
Or try to flatter any post-modern person
If I tried, My Creator would soon do away with me!

I met with the church this morning
To worship and enjoy the Lord
It was not an exciting experience
I felt like a lion kept in a cage
The program of worship
And the form of melodies and choruses
Made me feel being imprisoned
My heart was full of joy
But the format of the meeting
Didn�t allow me to rejoice

Oh Holy Presence
Come with your dynamic power
And wipe away all our nice programs
Let your presence fill our gatherings with yourself
That praise and worship may burst forth
In joyful melodies and happy rhythm
Making our feet dance forcefully
And our hearts sing loudly in excitement
To You be the glory!
For you are The Glorious One!
Hallelujah!

No comments: