July 11, 2002

When we grow up we all dream of becoming somebody to be proud of. I have reached the conclusion that when I am true to myself and my Creator, then I have a good reason to be proud. Then I really am somebody because so many seem to compromise themselves.

After my first blog yesterday, we were having a barbecue party at our home. Some friends were gathered to celebrate summer in spite of rain pouring down. Gerd Lillian was there with us. She is a fabulous woman! She is really somebody. Her body is heavily attacked by cancer. She is having to fight several tumours in her liver, hip and shoulder, not to speak about the terrible pain in her body. In spite of her circumstance she is source of encouragement to all she meets. Yesterday she was boldly proclaiming that the God who had saved her og forgiven her sins, would have no difficulties in healing her completely! Gerd Lillian is really somebody, because she refuses to give up or to let circumstances let her down! She is somebody worth praying for! Please join me in prayer for full healing for her!
Erling Thu

No comments: