December 16, 2002

Christmas barbecue
Saturday we were gathered together with most of our neighbours for a Christmas barbecue! The weather has been quite cold the last few days so I wondered how it would go. The temperature has been around minus 10 degrees Celsius but Saturday it was around zero so it felt quite mild!
We were gathered in the garden of my next door neighbour around an open fireplace. We all brought our food to barbecue and we sat around the fire chatting and having a nice time of fellowship.
I was so excited when I got this invitation be with my neighbours as we are praying for them regularly. Fellowshipping with them is part of our strategy but in this winter season we don't often meet as the weather is so cold that we can't spend much time out. This Saturday the Lord arranged for the temperature to become more suitable for fellowship around the fire. I was praying in my heart all the time we were together as I enjoyed being with the people in my Light House of Prayer!

No comments: