March 22, 2003

My laptop is acting funny

My laptop is acting funny!
Today I am connected again! For some days I have not been able to connect to Internet. My laptop seems to act funny. It is kind of a lottery what kind of pages I will be able to connect if I am getting connected at all! Today I tried a live update of my virus protection program. After I had connected and gone through all procedures and thought that all is well, I got the message that my system had not been updated! But at least I was able to log on to Blogger after that!
I am now working on the last chapter of my book on the Kingdom of God. I will have to add something to some of the others chapters as well but I am now able to see and end to this endeavor! Hopefully I will find a way to present it on my web-pages when it is all finished enabling many to down-load it!

No comments: