July 04, 2003

40th anniversary of faithful love

40th anniversary of faithful love
Today Solveig and I celebrate our 40th anniversary of faithful love. Forty years ago we exchanged rings and promised to be faithful to one another. We are still in love!
This morning Solveig gave me a yellow card with wonderful love declarations and a joyful commitment for another forty years! Later she went to town to by me Sm�rbukk caramels and my favourite love berries; Norwegian strawberries; with a big card with this definition of love: Love is a fruit that is in season the whole year. Love may be picked by all hands and knows no limit!
My wife is the most wonderful wife in the world! She is God�s gift to me and has made my life a happy and meaningful life. I am for ever thankful to the Lord for his gift to me. And I don�t find words to express my admiration, affection or deep love for my wife.

No comments: