July 14, 2003

Listening to a young student preaching

Listening to a young student preaching
Yesterday morning a young student, Tor Eivind Nyg�rd, was preaching at the service at Kristent Fellesskap in Bergen. I was very much blessed by his ministry. He was sharing on how to be refreshed and strengthened by the word of God.
As I was listening to him opening up the Scriptures and sharing his insights born out of his own experience, I was filled with thankfulness. It is a privilege to listen to such fine ministry and it is a great blessing to see quality young men like him come forth among us. It is really the grace of God towards us.
I was bless by the way he used the Scriptures. I was blessed by the personal touch in all he shared. I was also very touched by the way he honoured those other young leaders with whom he had been working. Tor Eivind is a fine young man, he is a true follower of Jesus Christ, a man of stature, a man of quality, a servant of God with a exciting future!
Visit Erling and Solveig Thu Community site

No comments: