July 27, 2003

Wedding celebration

Wedding celebration
Thursday I went down to the staving area to attend a wedding celebration Friday night and visit relatives for the weekend. I ha d hoped that I would be able to bloc from there but it didn't work out.
however, we had a very nice time at the wedding of Else and Simon Levin slog�rd at J�rgarden Kvalbein at Brusand. Nearly 100 guests attended the wedding celebration that started at 18.00 and ended 01.30 in the morning! The Norwegians love long wedding celebrations! We were served very good food, plenty of very good food! We had one meal after the other! Then we had a lot of speeches in between!
It is always nice to visit relatives when we are "home" at J�ren! We had a good time with all of Solveig's sisters. I cycled to see my brother Sigurd and his wife Marit. Solveig and I were also able to spend some time with my aunt Sara who is now 91 years old. Solveigs mother is in good health at the age of 86, but is becominglittletle bit forgetful!
We went together with Solveig's sister Solv�r and her husband Egil Toft. They live here in the Bergen region. We enjoyed a nice travel with them today and arrived home in the afternoon.
Visit Erling and Solveig Thu Community site

No comments: