August 14, 2003

Two pleasant surprises

Two pleasant surprises
Today I have had two pleasant surprises. I have been working on a paper on marriage, divorce and remarriage for the Bergen Pastoral Network for a few days. As I was working at Gullbotn this morning the apostle and dear friend Noralv Askeland came to my office accompanied by Tone Midgaard, his wife to be, to give me a warm cup of tea! What a pleasant surprise! After a short but good talk I was left to my work as I was enjoying my tea! It was a real blessing! It made my writing go easier!
Then I had a very warm and nice email from another apostle and dear friend, Keri Jones. I had just sent him some information concerning some "business matters" a few days ago and didn't expect a reply at all! Then he sent me this personal email that warmed my heart! What a pleasant surprise! What a blessing!
Apostles are very kind and caring people! Therefore they often bring pleasant surprises! I thank God for giving us apostles like Keri Jones and Noralv Askeland. Their surprising kindness has brought encouragement and strength to many people. May God reward them abundantly!

No comments: