August 11, 2003

Vacation is over

Vacation is definitely over
Today my vacation time is definitely over! This summer Solveig and I have been able to have a real vacation! First we spent two weeks in Spain and now we have had two weeks at home. I have really enjoyed my vacation this summer. The two last weeks I have been able to do a lot of bodily work in my garden and it has been like medicine for me! God is so good!
This first day at work I have spent in making some arrangement for event to come and to read through two manuscripts in the School of the Word series and submit my comments to the editorial board. I have also been working on a paper on marriage, divorce and remarriage to be presented to the pastoral network in Bergen very soon.
This evening we are going to see some people and we look forward to having a good time with them!

No comments: