January 05, 2004

The fruitfulness of a righteous life

The fruitfulness of a righteous life
Jesus Christ is the Righteous Branch. He is the Life-Giver. He is branching forth for when ever he is allowed to dwell in a community of believers as the Righteous Lord. Everyone who is born again and clothed in the righteousness of Christ has a powerful life within himself.
Christ initiated a grassroots movement that changed the entire known world in one generation. The same thing is happening today. A grassroots movement has been initiated by the Holy Spirit all around the world. Reports are coming in from China, India, Korea, the Philippines, South America, Africa
indicating that something great is about to break forth that will change the surface of the earth.
The righteous life is fruitful. It is bursting forth of fresh initiatives that the Lord will bring to full bloom. A great variety of expressions of Kingdom life is seen in the world today. I see a new generation being born. I see young men and women coming forth as ministers of the Lord. I see people being born again by the Holy Spirit. I see new communities of covenanting believers being born by the Spirit. I see people from every walk of life seeking the Lord. I see signs of new spiritual life everywhere I look!
View Solveig's blog and To be somebody

No comments: