January 19, 2004

Words of encouragements

Words of encouragements
The other day I received two very encouraging emails from unknown people who had read my blog and my poems. It meant a lot to me to read the words of appreciation from people I have never met. I felt good when I read that they had enjoyed my blog and found my poems on being somebody wonderful!
During the 18 months I have been blogging I have received a few emails from people reading my blogs. However I have had a lot of encouragement from people I know telling me face to face that they enjoy reading my blog. Encouraging words like that is always welcome and sweet to my soul.
But this time it was different. The words of appreciation came from people I had never seen, people I never met, people from the big world out there somewhere in the virtual world and at the same time from the real world. The two emails in one day made up for all the toil and discipline in writing a blog for 18 months! I have the feeling of being connected to a new reality. I feel my life has been enlarged! I feel I have broken out of my Norwegian geographical and cultural limitations! I expect more limitations are to be broken. I will explore new grounds. Prophetic words will come true. I am flying to new horizons of joy!

The wings of encouragement

To be somebody
Is to allow words of encouragement
To become wings of faith
Making you ignore limitations
Causing you to jump over walls
Motivating you to cross borders

To be somebody
Is to believe and receive words
Appreciation from unknown people
Praise from close friends
As seeds of greatness
Producing desires to serve
In greater variety and measures


View Solveig's blog and To be somebody

No comments: