January 30, 2004

Visiting a new church in Etne

Visiting a new church in Etne
Yesterday I went to a new church in Etne to teach on Christian Foundation - eternal judgment. When I was asked to go to teach on that subject my first thought was that I would have liked a more "positive" subject on my first visit! Judgment seems to be a kind of heavy stuff!
But being a man under authority I went to do what I was asked to do! I left home around 15.00 o'clock and arrived nearly four hours later. Before the meeting I was able to have a good time of fellowship with the leaders and the people arriving early.
Only sixteen people attended the meeting, but still I was encouraged to be with them. They obviously have a burden to reach their community with the gospel and eventually they will succeed. They received my teaching very well and we had a good time of dialogue afterwards.
I am convinced that we will see new churches like this pop up in every village all over Norway!

View Solveig's blog and To be somebody and My new blog

No comments: