September 04, 2003

Re-installing my Bible program

Re-installing my Bible program
Yesterday and the day before I have been working hard to re-install my Bible program. Yesterday I succeeded to my great pleasure to get help on the support telephone to put everything into right functional order! I am so blessed to have my big Logos Bible Software installed on my new laptop computer. It is such a tremendous blessing to have a tool like that installed on the laptop which I bring with me everywhere! I am very pleased with the service and telephone support I have received at the Logos Bible Research centre, but the technical support via email is very slow!
I have used the Logos Bible Software for a long time and I can really recommend it to all Bible students! There are more and more resources being made available on the Libronix platform which the Logos program is built on.
A lot of free resources are available as well at E4 Group and I recommend everyone to get some of these CDs that the E4Group offer. It is a good way to get to know the Libronix platform as well.

No comments: