September 01, 2003

Students

Students
Sunday after we had six students for dinner after the morning service in the church. Solves had prepared a traditional Norwegian meal which they all seemed to enjoy. The weather was extraordinary good and we spent the whole afternoon on our big veranda. We enjoyed the beautiful view and the delicious food Solves kept serving us. Some of the students were very helpful to her and other wanted to talk to me a number of subjects. We had a wonderful time together.
Today I have spent five hours with the Bible school students talking about being able to understand the Bible, or how to interpret the Scripture in the right way. Hermeneutic was the subject today.
I like being with young people! I like to challenge them to think for themselves and not only accept the opinion of others. The students are asking good questions and don't take things for granted! I like that.

No comments: