October 23, 2003

Darjeeling

Darjeeling
Darjeeling is a wonderful place with a lot of very nice and friendly people. Yesterday we did some shopping as well as spending a lot of time to fellowship and talk with our friends from here.
When we were having lunch at the famous Glenary's Bakery we had a pleasant surprise. Some local ladies arrived distributing gospel tracts. I didn't expect that to happen and I was blessed by the fact that in the midst of all the business taking place and people trying to make money, some people actually care for the spiritual welfare of the tourist as well as that of the local people.
The kingdom of God is progressing in the hills of Himalaya! I have never had any tracts given to me before on my visits to India. But this time I was blessed by these lady's caring for our souls!
God id good!

No comments: