October 16, 2003

Love never fails

Love never fails
I am so grateful to the Lord for all my faithful friends in covenant community in which I have been placed by God. Over and over again I am overwhelmed by the kindness of my covenant friends. I am amazed of the strength of enduring love. It is really true that love never fails!
The last few days have been very busy in planning church growth initiatives and being responsible for a funeral of a dear co-worker in the Lord. I have met some old friends and people I have never seen before. There have been many people involved in making the funeral and the memorial time a very pleasant memory for the family. The grace of God has been evident in all our undertakings. I have been so blessed by the many tokens of love that I have seen these days.
Love never fails! It is not empty words but reality!

No comments: