October 19, 2003

Wonderful time in the presence of God

A wonderful time in the presence of God!
This morning we had a wonderful time in the presence of God as the covenant community game together to worship the Living One! From beginning to end we were in the presence of God and it was totally enjoyable!
There is nothing like the presence of God. It is the most wonderful place to be! There is a fullness of life and joy in his presence that we can't express in words. It is too wonderful to describe!
As I should go forward to bring the Word, the Holy Spirit told me to ask for musicians to come forward and be ready to play whenever they felt the Spirit moving during my preaching of the Word. I am so glad that I obeyed the prompting of the Spirit. Some musicians came immediately, others joined them during my preaching, even some singers joined them. Moved by the Spirit they were making beautiful music as I was preaching. As they played the presence of God just broke in on us and I was able to communicate the Word of God in more power! It was a real blessing to minister the Word accompanied by Spirit inspired music.
God is so good! New life is growing. The Lord is branching out from the midst of his people!

No comments: