August 19, 2002

A little boy or a big bear


Yesterday God gave me two visions comprising one message for Geir Arne, an athletic young man in his thirties. He is the father of two nice children, a boy and a girl, successfully married to Liv Anne. He is the normal size of a man but with strong muscles and macho look about him.
I was resting before I went to the afternoon service on Sunday to minister the word of God. Then God gave me the two visions. First I saw a little boy with big dreams a desire to something big. But as he tried to realise his dreams and achieve the big things, he failed. It didn�t matter how hard he tried, he was not able to do what he wanted to do. Then God gave me a new vision. Now I saw a big bear. It was a wild and free bear, a bear that was threatened by nobody. It was very happy and content bear that was playing around and enjoying life. There were plenty of blueberries and plants for food at hand, the bear had no reasons for being concerned for anything.
Then the Lord spoke to me and told me to give him this message: When you only trust your own resources you will be like the little boy with the big dreams and great aspirations unable to do what you want, no matter how hard you try. But when you trust the Holy Spirit and flow with his anointing you will be like the bear. Then you will be able to do what you want to do, you will enjoy life and no one will threaten you. Then you will live a carefree and happy life enjoying the plenty provision of the Lord. This is the free and playing wildlife you are destined to live, not being locked in by all kinds of limitations.
I have chosen to share this with everyone because these two visions and the message apply to most of us. As long as we only trust our own resources we will be limited, but when we allow the Holy Spirit to carry us along, there will be no limitations. Then we will be able to carefree and happy, playfully enjoy life in the grace of God.

No comments: