May 02, 2003

Bryn Jones has gone home to glory

Bryn Jones has gone home to glory
I was shocked this morning as the news reached us in this international gathering at Gullbotn that our spiritual father, faithful servant of God, and close friend - Bryn Jones - had been taken home to glory.
I met Bryn Jones first tile at a crucial time of my life twenty-eight years ago. God sent him to Norway to save my life and put me back on track again. At that time I was hurt, disappointed, and confused. I was in great danger of going astray, but praise God, Bryn Jones came, sent by God, to set me straight!
Bryn Jones was an apostle of Jesus Christ, dearly loved by thousands of people around the world. He really was a Christian statesman, an ambassador of the Kingdom of God. He was indeed in spirit and truth a Prince in Israel! He was the most excellent preacher of the word of faith envisioning all his hearers.
I don't find words to express my gratitude to God for Bryn Jones and what he has meant to me during all these years since we first met. May his life and faith be followed by thousands more like him!

No comments: