May 15, 2003

Self-control is better than political power

Self-control is better than political power
This morning I was reading in the proverbs again and discovered that: �moderation is better than muscle, and self-control better than political power�! I also was reminded of that �wise men and women are always learning, always listening for fresh insights.�
Then I sat down to write an article to our magazine FOLK. As I was writing under the anointing of the Holy Spirit I was able to put into words some fresh insights in presenting the gospel to people in the new age in which we are living. The theme of our next issue of FOLK is about taking the gospel to all people. It will be a very exciting issue with many inspiring stories of how the gospel is transforming lives in our day.
I have been inspired to write as I have been sitting at the window looking out on the harbour of Vannv�g (see the enclosed picture). In between I have been cycling a rather long trip enjoying the scenery of this beautiful part of Norway.

No comments: