May 14, 2003

Trip to Troms�

Trip to Troms�
I am writing this on the plane to Troms�. We left Bergen early in the morning for Oslo and now we are well on the way to the beautiful capital of Northern Norway.
I missed the early prayer meeting with the pastors this morning. However I am sure they had a good time without me but I always enjoy praying with my friends.
Today we are visiting our youngest daughter, Ruth Kristin, which is living in Vann�ya where she is a teacher at the local school. I have only been there once before on a short visit to the island before she moved to live there. On the way to Vann�ya we will have a short stop-over at our son�s house in Troms�. His wife, Ingebj�rg, will come to meet us at the airport and take us home for a short stay before we take a bus to Hansnes and then the ferry to Vann�ya.
My laptop shut down here! When I tried to connect to Internet through my mobile phone on the ferry it shut down again!
Now we have reached Vann�ya and are enjoying the hospitality of Ruth Kristin. We have seen several reindeers on our way to Vannv�g. It is raining and cloudy at the moment. I am sitting at the window overlooking the small fishing harbour. When it stops raining I will take some nice photos of some of these small fishing boats.

No comments: