May 01, 2003

Listen for God's voice

Listen for God's voice
As I was reading in the Proverbs this morning God spoke to me from the 3rd chapter:
Listen for GOD's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go!
We don't live by bread alone but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God. He is continually speaking his word to uphold us, strengthen us, and refresh us! Listening to the voice of God will keep us on track!
Listening to the voice of God will enable us to minister the grace of God to people meet during the day. When we listen to God we are really useful to him. When we are busy doing our own things we will not see the needs of the people that we are able to meet by the grace of God, nor will we be aware of all the open doors and the golden opportunities coming our way!
I have found that when I humble myself and listen for God's voice I am used of God to bless others.
God is so good!

No comments: