May 25, 2003

National leadership conference

National leadership conference
Since Friday we have been together at at national leadership conference at Gullbotn. About eighty leaders have been together for the weekend. It has been the most blessed time for fellowship and instruction in the Holy Spirit. I am so grateful to the Lord for his wonderful grace that he has shown towards us. Noralv Askeland is our gracious leader and apostle of Jesus Christ. He has a tremendous ability to cause people to work together and bring out the best in each one of us. To be in a team like this is such a great blessing that I don't find appropriate words to describe it. There is a safe covering of our weaknesses and a liberating drawing out of our strengths releasing the potent giftings in each one of us.

This afternoon Solveig and I are going to England to visit our daughter Hanna and her family. I am looking forward seeing my youngest granddaughter, Sunniva Isher, for the first time!

No comments: