May 08, 2003

Email from India

Email from India
This morning I had an email from my good and faithful friend, Zephry, from India. I would like to share his email with everyone to show how Bryn Jones was loved all around the world. His life changed many lives! May we all live in such a way that we influence people for the better!

I just read your webblog and was shocked to read of Bryn's going to be with the Lord.
I don't know what to say.I just thank the Lord for enabling me to meet him in 1989. That meeting was so instrumental in changing my life. I thank God that he followed his heart in inviting me to the Acts program even though we were in the Catholic Church. Like you said he was a true friend.
Yes I also rejoice that he was such a giant for the Lord . I am blessed that I had the privilege to know and work with him.
Love Zephry


No comments: