September 20, 2002

A daily blog is difficult!
I realise that is more difficult that I thought to send my daily blog. Monday morning we left the home where we stayed in Wales at 06.30 to meet up with the rest of the Norwegian to go to London in a minibus. We arrived just in time for the flight to Oslo. In Oslo we had to run to catch the flight to Bergen. When we came home I had to leave immediately to some shopping before I had to go to the airport to meet Joel, Brenda and Zephry, our friends from India, arriving from Gatwick. Their plane was late and by the time I had taken them home and shared a meal it was time for bed.
Tuesday morning I attended the early morning-prayer-meeting with the leadership in Kristent Fellesskap Bergen at 06.00. After prayer I had to go home to bring Zephry to the Bible School for teaching while I went to Gullbotn for a time of more prayer and planning with my co-workers in Kristent Nettverk. The evening was spent in more planning with Zephry and Brenda.
Wednesday morning I was off to another early morning-prayer-meeting, this time with pastors from various churches in town, before I had to rush to the Bible School for five teaching sessions. When I had finished my teaching I had to hurry home to fetch Solveig and my Indian friends to go to Karm�y for a meeting, arriving just in time. After the meeting we hurried home and were not in the house before 01.00 in the middle of the night.
Yesterday I took Zephry to the Bible School while I was seeing some people and preparing to make a comment and summary of the three first chapters of Ed Silvoso�s book �Anointed for Business�. Then I met with the Pastoral Network of Bergen to give my comment and insight of these chapters. When that time with the pastors were over we (Solveig, Zephry, Brenda, Joel and me) left to go by car over the mountains to the eastern part of Norway. When we arrived at Haugen Hotel in Geilo I was too tired to blog.
After breakfast today I am taking my Indian friends to Stokke while we are continuing our journey all the way to Tistedal in �stfold where we are going to be with the Methodist Church for the weekend.
I am not giving up my intention of daily blogs. I am determined to become better in utilising my time!

No comments: