September 21, 2002

Meeting again after 27 years
Yesterday we arrived in Tistedal at the Swedish border under the sign of covenant in the sky. Then I was reminded of a prophetic word I received awhile ago that actually was being fulfilled at my visit to the Methodist church. I had been invited by Ray whom I met 30 years ago and have not seen in 27 years. I was so good to meet him and his wife again after all these years. I was blessed by their love for the Lord and their heart for the people of God.

Last night I was asked to share with the church what God has been doing for us in Bergen. They were very open and we had a good time of questions and dialog on the situation at Kristent Fellesskap in Bergen.

This morning we have been together for three long teaching sessions and a good time of dialog again with a nice lunch and good break as well. The hunger for God to move and the willingness to change is obvious as the alternative is rather frightening! May God grant them the clarity of vision and the strength to carry it through to fulfilment!

No comments: