September 09, 2002

A special comfort

I was comforted a special way today. We have been blessed with the best car in the world (to my knowledge), Subaru Legacy Outback. But I had a problem as I couldn�t find the middle seat belt in the seats behind. Next week I knew I needed all three seat belts in the back seat. Therefore I phoned my Subaru dealer in Trondheim, Tyholt Bil, where I bought the wonderful car, and spoke with the kind and nice sales-representative I dealt with when I bought my Subaru. I explained my problem and he gave me many suggestions and I was running out to the car to check it to no help. I could find no seat belt for the middle seat. After been out to look in the car for six times with no result and the former owner had been consulted the salesman finally got a bright idea. He went into one of his new cars for sale to look for the middle seat belt. Then he found it and easily he could explain it to me. Both of us had been looking down for a two point connection belt but my car had a three point connection belt that was easily seen when we look up. My comfort was that the salesman for such a long time was as helpless as me! But I was very happy that he came up with the solution in the end.

No comments: