September 15, 2002

A prophet of God in my arms


Today I held a prophet in my arms.
I sung to him and he fell asleep.
He slept so safely
and peacefully at my chest.
When I looked at him I could see
the beauty of heaven on his face.

I did not know that I held a prophet in my arms I only thought I was singing for my little grandson called Jai Ruben. I did not know that a servant of God rested at my chest I thought I only did a favour to my daughter looking after her son. That in it self was a great miracle as my parents was told by the doctors that I would not grow up. Not only did I grow up, I got married, I got children, and now I was holding one of my grandsons on my lap. That was a miracle of God! His healing power made me whole forty years ago and my heart was filled with thankfulness to God for his goodness towards me, giving me grandchildren. Then I heard the voice of God telling me that I did not only hold a grandson in my arms but that a prophet of the Lord was finding rest at my heart.

What a joy!
What a privilege!
What an honour!
What a favour of God!
God has entrusted me with a treasure of heaven.
A prophet of God was sleeping in my arms!
He will be a prophet of joy and overflowing life.
He will be anointed with great power
- to bring healing and hope,
- to lead people into the glorious freedom in the Kingdom of God.
He will be a prophet of liberation and restoration
Therefore joy will be his hallmark.

Thank you God, for your kindness!
Thank you Lord, for your faithfulness towards me!
You are a wonderful good God to serve!


No comments: