June 30, 2003

A divine appointment

A divine appointment
This weekend I have been visiting Lyngdal in the southern part of Norway together with Per Erik Olsen. We had a wonderful time with the church there. They are taken some important steps forward an they are experiencing the blessing of God.
While I was there I met two former student from the Bible School in Sarons Dal, Kvinesdal. I had been teaching them in 1980. Now one was a pastor in a church at Sola nearby Stavanger and the other one was the general secretary for a network of 1200 churches in Kenya. I was a divine appointment to meet these two servants of God! I am looking forward to our next time together.
While in Lyngdal I also met one of my close co-workers from my time in Troens Bevis Kvinesdal. It was like we never had been apart. I was really blessed by that encounter and believe that we will see one another more often in the days ahead!
God is so good!

No comments: