June 13, 2003

Visiting places in Spain

Visiting places in Spain
The last few days we have been visiting many nice places in Spain. One day we went to Cartagena and Mazarron about one and a half hour drive south from Ciudad Quesada where we are staying in my brother�s wonderful flat. Another day we went to Guadelest, Calpe, Benidorm, Altea and many more places. The old town of Altea was very beautiful with the narrow streets and the white houses and the cathedral with the blue dome standing out � above the rest of the city. The last few days we have seen a lot of beautiful places.
Everyday we have been bathing in the sea! Yesterday we hade some big waves that made Solveig scared. She is a much better swimmer than me but I felt good to be far better in handling the challenging waves of the sea.
The temperature is high, about thirty degrees, but the fresh breeze makes it even enjoyable!
The most refreshing though is the mornings with the Word of God. I am reading in the Message Bible at the moment and am being blessed and refreshed by the word. This morning I read about the new government of love that God will establish. A ruler we can depend upon will head this government. He will be a ruler passionate for justice and a ruler quick to set things right! I am so happy that I know the Ruler and am part of his kingdom!

No comments: