June 13, 2003

Meeting friends in Spain

Meeting friends in Spain
Today I met an old friend of mine, Leif Erik Ranvik, and his wife Kristin. I met him first time many years back at an Easter conference at Sarons Dal. At that time he lived in H�nefoss. He became a partner in literature evangelism. After I left Kvinesdal he worked with Aril Edvardsen for about three years in the television department. The last years we have not met often. However my joy was great to discover that he lives just across our community swimming pool. Today we were able to catch up on each other a little bit. My friend has been operated for cancer and is now on a pension enjoying the blessing of God in Spain.
After talking to him I was filled with thankfulness to the Lord for his goodness and kindness towards us. During times of trials and difficulties he has been our refuge and fortress. When I look back on my life I am filled with gratefulness to God for his mercy and faithfulness towards us. The faithfulness of God, in joining us to faithful friends and servants of God, I can�t find appropriate words to express my gratitude. My friends have enlarged and enriched my life beyond comprehension and I am for ever grateful to God for his goodness towards me and my wife. God is so good!

No comments: