June 21, 2003

Vacation is over

Vacation is over!
I am sitting at the airport in Copenhagen on my way back to Bergen. Vacation is over and a busy weekend is waiting with wedding-celebration and Bible School graduation. In addition David, our third son, and his family are waiting for us. They have been staying in our house one week while we have been away. I am looking forward having time to play with Jonathan our grandson.
The last week in Spain disappeared very fast. We enjoyed the beaches (la playas) and the markets, as well as the fresh peaches, plums, grapes, oranges, figs, apricots, cherries, strawberries and nectarine. I even found time for reading! I have been reading “Thinking for a Change” by John C. Maxwell and “Theology for the Community of God” by Stanley J. Grenz. The theology I enjoy the most and I can really recommend that book on systematic theology from a relevant evangelical perspective.
I am looking forward to being connected to the Internet again through my new broadband connection at home. I feel cut of from my world when I am not able to daily enter that world of interconnectedness and community.
I am now back in Bergen. Cold rain is pouring down. It feels like winter! But it is good to be home!

No comments: